What is Kybella®?
Kybella is a nonsurgical cosmetic injectable treatment that improves the appearance of moderate to severe fat below the chin, also known as a “double chin.” For women and men who are bothered by fullness beneath the chin, Kybella can be a a nonsurgical option to restore a more youthful, firmer profile to the chin.
How does Kybella work?
Kybella’s active ingredient, is deoxycholic acid, a naturally-occurring molecule in the body that helps break down fat. When injected beneath the chin, Kybella causes the destruction of fat cells. Once these cells are eliminated, they no longer can store fat.
How many treatments will I need?
You and your provider will customize the Kybella treatment plan based upon the chin profile you desire. Many individuals see visible results in 2 to 4 treatments.
CONTACT US to learn more about Kybella and if it’s right for you.
*Pricing varies among our doctors. Please be aware that prices listed below are estimates only. Call us at 713.799.9999 for a specific doctors price estimates for procedures. A customized price quote can only be given to you during your consultation with your surgeon.
- Botox/Dysport/Xeomin (per area) - $350/$650/$825 & up
- Fat Grafting - $3,500 & up
- Juvederm (per syringe) - $650/$1,250/$1,825 & up
- Belotero (per syringe) - $600 & up
- Ultherapy - Between $1600 and $4400
- Perlane (per 1 ml syringe) - $700/$1,350/$2,000 & up
- Radiesse (per 1.5 cc syringe) - $1,000/$1,725 & up
- Restylane (per 1 ml syringe) - $600/$1,150/$1,725 & up
- Restylane Silk (per syringe) - $700 & up
- Sculptra (per vial) - $800/$1,600 & up
- Juvederm Voluma XC (per syringe) - $900 & up
- Chemical Peel - $650 & up