The Spa & Rejuvenation Center is hiring for Front Desk Coordinator position.
We are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills to join our front office team and work along side our talented team members to deliver exceptional customer service to continue the company tradition of providing top-ranked patient care and support.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provides excellent customer service to our patients during check-in and check-out
- Provides inventory management for the department: office supplies, medical supplies, skincare product inventory and supply inventory for cosmetic procedures
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of requests, communications, and scheduling of patients
- Uses exemplary telephone skills to present an image of quality where the patient is treated in a consistent, courteous, and efficient manner
- Collects all relevant information related to the scheduling of the appointment and enters information into Nextech
- Ensures that all information relevant to the patient and his or her appointment is accurately communicated
- Attends to all other customer questions, complaints, and concerns immediately and facilitates outstanding resolutions
- Obtains updated medical history and other necessary paperwork from new and established patients
- Communicates account information to patients regarding balances or credits on their accounts; processes all payments due after services are rendered
- Issues and redeems rebates and rewards thru our partner programs like Brilliant Distinctions and Aspire.
- Learn and share knowledge of all spa services with patients to help up-sell or cross sell patients
- Help create content for the departments social media platforms
- Greet all patients and offer a water
- Assist in rooming and numbing patients as needed
- Verify scheduling for all providers and devices to ensure no issues
- Keep Front Desk, Lobby and bathroom area clean
- Complete daily batches of payments for accounting
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Education, Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years medical experience required, with plastic surgery, med spa or cosmetic dermatology experience strongly desired
- Working knowledge of medical and cosmetic terminology and HIPAA regulations
- Medical Assistant, experience is desired
- Team-oriented and works collaboratively with all levels of personnel to achieve team goals
- Have excellent computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft software
- Nextech and/or EMR software experience is desired
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Friendly and courteous at all times
- Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Uses consistent good judgment and discretion
- Ability to read, understand, and follows oral and written instruction
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual is desired but not required.
- Group Health Care covered for employee after 90 days (currently BlueCross BlueShield)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 128 hrs first year
- Paid Holidays
- Free / Discounted Ancillary Services
- Cosmetic Surgery Benefit (qualify after 1 year of employment)
Job Type: Full Time, Monday – Friday.
Job Location: Either ACPS Location. Hiring for Both.
Job Pay: Competitive Starting Wage. Based on Experience