A chemical peel at ACPS in Houston, Texas is a technique for rejuvenating wrinkled, blemished or sun-damaged skin. Special chemicals are used to peel away the skins top layers. New skin cells form during the healing process, producing smoother, tighter younger-looking skin. There are two types of chemical solutions used in peels, Phenol and TCA.
TCA CHEMICAL PEEL
A TCA chemical peel is used primarily for fine surface wrinkles and superficial blemishes. Patients recover quicker with a TCA peel and can return to normal activities in about a week.
*Pricing varies among our doctors. Please be aware that prices listed below are estimates only. Call us at 713.799.9999 for a specific doctors price estimates for procedures. A customized price quote can only be given to you during your consultation with your surgeon.
- Botox/Dysport/Xeomin (per area) - $350/$650/$825 & up
- Fat Grafting - $3,500 & up
- Juvederm (per syringe) - $650/$1,250/$1,825 & up
- Belotero (per syringe) - $600 & up
- Ultherapy - Between $1600 and $4400
- Perlane (per 1 ml syringe) - $700/$1,350/$2,000 & up
- Radiesse (per 1.5 cc syringe) - $1,000/$1,725 & up
- Restylane (per 1 ml syringe) - $600/$1,150/$1,725 & up
- Restylane Silk (per syringe) - $700 & up
- Sculptra (per vial) - $800/$1,600 & up
- Juvederm Voluma XC (per syringe) - $900 & up
- Chemical Peel - $650 & up
PHENOL CHEMICAL PEEL
A phenol chemical peels are used to treat fine or coarse wrinkles, blotchy skin coloring, and skin that has been chronically sun-damaged. Patients that have phenol peels take about 2 weeks to recover, and will experience some swelling for a few days. It is very important that patients follow the doctors post-op instructions, such as staying out of the sun and wind for at least four weeks. Depending upon your specific skin type and the imperfections you wish to correct, your surgeon will make a recommendation for you. This procedure is usually performed on an outpatient basis using local anesthesia, and takes anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours. It may be performed along with other plastic surgery procedures.
Schedule your consultation by calling our office at 713.799.9999 or filling out the form.