When considering a major cosmetic surgery procedure such as facelift, the patient should make an independent choice without being swayed by the opinion of others. However, they should carefully deliberate over the decision in consultation with a facelift surgeon, and clear all their doubts and concerns about the procedure.
Once the patient is satisfied about the procedure and the choice of the surgeon, they will feel more confident about their decision. A dedicated facelift surgeon will answer the patient’s questions in a detailed and accurate way. Board certified plastic surgeons at the Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery (ACPS) provide facelift to patients in Houston, Texas, TX, and surrounding communities across the landscape.
Questions about the Surgeon
- Do you have a board certification in plastic surgery?
- How long have you trained, and what is your experience in the field of plastic surgery?
- Do you have specific experience in facial surgery procedures, and what is your success rate?
- Would you perform my facelift at a hospital or an accredited surgical center?
- Are you affiliated with one of the local hospitals for surgery?
- In the event of an emergency, is your practice equipped to handle it?
- Do you have a policy for revision procedures in case I am not satisfied with the outcome of the facelift surgery?
Questions about Facelift Procedure
- Do you think I am a good candidate for a facelift?
- Would you recommend another procedure such as neck lift in my case?
- Will you perform my surgery using general or local anesthesia?
- Which facelift surgery technique would be most appropriate in my case?
- How long would the surgery take inside the operating room, and can I go back home the same day?
- What preparatory steps can I take to make my surgery safer and more effective?
- Can I receive a set of facelift before and after photos of earlier patients to understand the results better?
Questions about Recovery
- Is the facelift recovery going to be long and difficult?
- How much downtime should I expect after the surgery?
- What are the potential risks and side effects involved in this surgery?
- When can I expect to return to my regular routine or resume my exercise regimen?
- Will you provide me with instructions for recovery and will there be any follow-up visits to your office?
Questions about Costs
- What would be the total cost of facelift surgery?
- Is your cost estimate inclusive of the pre- and post-operative expenses?
- Can the costs reduce if the procedure is performed at a surgery center or a private surgical suite?
- Will you charge separately for any post-surgical appointments?
- Will I be eligible for a rebate if I choose to have another procedure in addition to facelift surgery?
- Will your office guide me about my financing options to pay for the surgery?
Experienced cosmetic surgeons at the ACPS receive patients from Houston, Texas, TX, and nearby areas for facelift and various other surgical and non-surgical procedures.
For more information about The Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery (ACPS) physicians and the cosmetic surgery treatments and procedures they perform please click here or call us at 713.799.9999. We have offices in and around Houston, Texas.