This revolutionary new method of skin rejuvenation is a non-surgical, non-invasive process that offers safe and controlled skin abrasion. Medical grade microcrystals are propelled at a high rate of speed across the skin’s surface and are then suctioned away and discarded. A cooling facial mask is applied after the treatment to sooth and refresh the skin. A microdermabrasion session can be performed in less than an hour and results are seen immediately.
There is no “down time” like that associated with other types of peels, and make-up can usually be applied right away. The stimulated blood flow to the surface of the skin increases the oxygenation, causing an enhancement of cell renewal and collagen re-growth. The massaging action of the microdermabrasion treatment creates a flushing and cleansing effect below the skin surface, resulting in a vibrant healthy appearance and complexion.
Medspa Procedures Pricing Range
- CoolSculpting - $1,500 Large Area (upper or lower abdomen)
- CoolSculpting - $750 per side (One Small Area - waist, arms, thighs, buttocks)
- Laser Tattoo, Birthmark, Age Spots - $350 & up
- Laser Hair Reduction - $150 & up
- Fraxel Laser - Small Area - $400 & up
- Facial Resurfacing (CO2 Laser) - $4,000 & up
- Sclerotherapy (spider veins) - $400 & up per treatment
- Scar Revision - $400 & up
- Chemical Peel - $650 & up
- Skin Peels / Microdermabrasion - $75/$120 & up/Call for package prices
The new microdermabrasion method addresses fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation, as well as improving the appearance of aging and sun damaged skin. It works well on all skin types; removing dead skin cells from dry skin and unclogging pores on oily skin types.
- 1 treatment $120.00
- Package of 7 treatments $700.00
To learn more, call our office at 713-799-9999