Sculptra® Aesthetic is a new facial injectable treatment that restores volume to the face and diminishes the depth of wrinkles and the smile lines that stretch from the bottom of the nose to the corners of the mouth (the nasolabial folds). Sculptra® is composed of poly-L-lactic acid, which works to stimulate the body’s natural production of collagen. Collagen is a one of the key elements responsible for providing the skin with volume and strength.
Over the course of approximately three separate Sculptra® treatment sessions, collagen is stimulated to restore facial fullness and to correct wrinkles. Its benefits emerge gradually to produce natural-looking results that can last up to two years.
*Prices for cosmetic injectables vary according to provider.
- Botox/Dysport/Xeomin (per area) - $350/$650/$825 & up
- Fat Grafting - $3,500 & up
- Juvederm (per syringe) - $650/$1,250/$1,825 & up
- Belotero (per syringe) - $600 & up
- Ultherapy - Between $1600 and $4400
- Perlane (per 1 ml syringe) - $700/$1,350/$2,000 & up
- Radiesse (per 1.5 cc syringe) - $1,000/$1,725 & up
- Restylane (per 1 ml syringe) - $600/$1,150/$1,725 & up
- Restylane Silk (per syringe) - $700 & up
- Sculptra (per vial) - $800/$1,600 & up
- Juvederm Voluma XC (per syringe) - $900 & up
- Chemical Peel - $650 & up
PRICING FOR SCULPTRA®:
$800 per vial * A minimum of two vials will be needed for the first treatment.