- The Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery, Houston: 7/2016 – 6/2017, Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: 7/13 – Present, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, New York: 7/08 – 6/13, General Surgery
- Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel: 8/04 – 6/08; Awarded Medical Doctor
- Boston University, Boston, MA: 9/01 – 6/04; Awarded B.A. Biology
- Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY: 9/00 – 6/01
Honors and Awards
- Commendation from Nassau County Emergency Management for Leadership in a Mass Casualty Event, NUMC, 12/15/11
- Gerald W. Shaftan Award for Academic Achievement, NUMC 6/2010, 6/2011
- Sackler School of Medicine Honors in Surgery, Pediatrics, Psychiatry 2007
- Boston University, Merit Scholarship, 2001-2004
- Hofstra University President’s Scholarship, 2000
Teaching Service Positions
- Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, TA in Physiology, 2/07-6/08
- American College of Surgeons, Advanced Trauma Life Support, Faculty Course Instructor, 10/09 – 6/13
Committees and Societies
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Resident Member, 7/2013 – present
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Resident Member, 7/2014 – present
- Brooklyn and Long Island Chapter of the American College of Surgeons, Ad hoc resident member of the Board of Directors, 7/2010 – 6/2013
- American College of Surgeons
- Resident Member, Resident and Associate Society of the ACS, 7/2009- present
- Nassau University Medical Center Department of Surgery Internal Review Board, Resident Liaison 7/2009 – 7/2010
- Nassau University Medical Center Surgical Education Committee, Class Representative 7/08 – 6/2013
- Nassau University Medical Center Residency Council, Representative from Department of Surgery 6/09 – 6/2013
Publications and Presentations
- Everett M, Massand S, Burkey B, Davis W, Glat PG. Use of a copolymer dressing on superficial and partial-thickness burns in a paediatric population Journal of Wound Care 2015 July;24(7):S4-8.
- Everett M, Gutman H. Surgical management of gastrointestinal stromal tumors: analysis of outcome with respect to surgical margins and technique. Journal of Surgical Oncology 2008 Dec 15;99(8):588-93.
- Everett M, Gutman H. Lymphatic drainage of calf melanoma skipping the superficial groin. Lymphatic Research and Biology 2007;5(4):265-8.
Manuscript Under Revision
- Everett M, Weiss E, Moya AP. The Corset Body Lift: a novel approach to address horizontal and vertical skin laxity in the massive weight loss patient.
Oral & Poster Presentations
- Everett M, Weiss E, Moya AP. The Corset Body Lift: a novel approach to address horizontal and vertical skin laxity in the massive weight loss patient. Plastic Surgery: the Meeting, American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Boston Convention and Expo Center, Boston, Massachusetts, October 16-20, 2015.
- Everett M, Gupta S, Gutman H. Positive lymph node ratio as a prognostic indicator for time to recurrence in thick melanoma. 99th Annual Clinical Congress of the American College of Surgeons. Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, District of Columbia, October 6-10, 2013.
- Everett M, Gutman R, Gutman H. Impact of sentinel lymph node status on prognosis of thick cutaneous melanoma. Society of Surgical Oncology 65th Annual Cancer Symposium. Orlando World Center Marriott, Orlando, Florida, March 21-24, 2012.
- Egodage T, Everett M, Brennan S, Datta R, Reid V. Malignant transformation of remnant parathyroid tissue after 3 1/2 gland parathyroidectomy. Nassau Surgical Society. Long Island Marriott, Uniondale, New York, December 2011
- Everett M. Internal mammary lymph node biopsy and the effect on patient management. Breast Multidisciplinary Committee, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California, November 2007.
- Mitochondrial ATP-sensitive potassium channels in surgical cardioprotection. Harvard Institutes of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center: Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery. May 2003 – September 2003. Project Investigator: Dr. James D McCully
- Electrophysiology of postoperative atrial fibrillation. University Hospital at Stony Brook, State University of New York: Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery. May 2002 – September 2002. Project Investigator: Dr. Adam E Salt