How was this award judged?
The shortlist was created based on two factors. First, a shortlist panel scored the entries on how they meet the required criteria. Secondly, entrants asked patients, industry peers and suppliers to vote for them and the number of votes received was contributed to a shortlist score. The winner then was decided by the judging panel taking into consideration the entry, the votes and the results of a mystery shop telephone report.
The winner demonstrated that they exceled in the following areas:
- Ethical provision of treatments and adherence to best practice
- Testimonials from patients
- Evidence of the clinical expertise of your surgeons
- A minimum of one patient case study that demonstrates the results your practice provides to patients
- Leading the industry forward with innovative ideas
- point of difference from the opposition
- Excellent levels of customer service and patient care
- Knowledgeable, well-trained and professional staff
- Your reputation
- Forward thinking development and management of the practice
- An excellent treatment menu with products, treatments and services that meet the demand of your clients and reflect your expertise
- Ethical marketing and promotion of your practice and the procedures you offer
- An informative and education website
- Well thought out practice interiors and design
- Choice of location – How does your clinic meet and cater for demand in the area you have opened in?
Plastic Surgery Practice of the Year
Medical LiveWire invited over 100,000 professionals working within the medical industry, the general public and their subscriber base to nominate medical practices based upon their achievements. Winners of these medical awards are selected based upon the rigorous assessment criteria and evaluation of Medical LiveWire’s experienced in-house professionals. This ensures that only the most exceptional physicians receive this prestigious honor.